If you’re an avid player of Fortnite, you may be wondering if it’s possible to purchase v-Bucks using an Epic Games Gift Card. After all, gift cards are a popular way to make purchases these days, and it would be convenient to use one for in-game currency.
The good news is that yes, you can buy v-Bucks with an Epic Games Gift Card. Here’s how:
1. First, make sure that your Epic Games account is linked to your gaming platform – whether it’s Xbox, PlayStation, or PC.
2. Next, head over to the official website of Epic Games and sign in using your account details.
3. Once you’re logged in, click on the ‘Store’ tab located on the top right corner of the screen.
4. On the store page, scroll down until you see ‘v-Bucks’ listed under ‘Featured Items.’
5. Click on ‘v-Bucks’ and select the amount you want to purchase.
6. At checkout, select ‘Epic Games Gift Card’ as your payment method.
7. Enter the gift card code when prompted and click ‘Apply.’ If there is still a balance left after applying the gift card code, you can pay for it using another payment method like a credit card or PayPal.
It’s worth noting that while purchasing v-Bucks with an Epic Games Gift Card is easy and convenient, there are some restrictions to keep in mind. For example:
– You cannot use an Epic Games Gift Card to purchase items from third-party sellers or redeemable codes.
– You cannot use an Epic Games Gift Card for purchases made through Apple or Google Play stores.
– The gift card balance cannot be redeemed for cash or refunded if lost or stolen.
In conclusion, buying v-Bucks with an Epic Games Gift Card is definitely possible and quite simple too! Just make sure that your account is linked properly and follow the steps mentioned above. So, go ahead and use those gift cards to purchase all the cool skins and items that you’ve been eyeing in Fortnite!