Have you ever wondered if you can use an iTunes gift card to purchase games? The answer is yes, you absolutely can!
In fact, using an iTunes gift card is a great way to purchase games on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac. Let’s dive deeper into this topic.
What is an iTunes gift card?
An iTunes gift card is a pre-purchased credit for the Apple Store. It can be used to buy music, movies, TV shows and apps on any Apple device that has access to the App Store or iTunes Store. There are two types of gift cards: physical and digital.
Physical Gift Card:
A physical gift card comes in the form of a plastic card that you can purchase at various retail stores. The front of the card displays the Apple logo with the value of the card printed on it.
Digital Gift Card:
A digital gift card is an electronic version of a physical one. You can purchase it online and then receive it via email. It contains a code that you redeem in order to add credit to your Apple account.
How to Redeem an iTunes Gift Card
Redeeming an iTunes gift card is easy as pie! All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Open the App Store or iTunes Store.
- Click on your profile picture.
- Select “Redeem Gift Card or Code”.
- Enter the code on your gift card.
- Hit “Redeem” and voila! Your account will now have that amount credited.
Purchasing Games With an iTunes Gift Card
Now that we know how to redeem an iTunes gift card, let’s talk about how to use it to purchase games.
- Open the App Store on your device.
- Search for the game you want to purchase.
- Select “Get” or “Buy” depending on if the game is free or not.
- If you have enough credit in your account, the game will start downloading automatically!
In conclusion, iTunes gift cards are a great way to purchase games on your Apple device. You can easily redeem them and use the credit to buy games from the App Store. So next time you’re looking for a new game to play, consider using an iTunes gift card!