If you’re considering purchasing an Oculus Quest, you might be wondering if it comes with any pre-installed games. The answer is yes, it does come with a few games already installed.
What Games are Pre-Installed on the Oculus Quest?
- Beat Saber – a popular rhythm game where players use two lightsabers to slash through blocks to the beat of the music
- Vader Immortal: Episode I – an immersive Star Wars experience where players can wield a lightsaber and interact with Darth Vader himself
- Creed: Rise to Glory – a boxing game based on the Rocky movie franchise
- Journey of the Gods – an adventure game where players take on the role of a deity trying to save their world from darkness
- Space Pirate Trainer – an arcade-style shooter set in space where players must dodge incoming fire while blasting away at enemy ships
Can You Delete Pre-Installed Games?
Yes, you can delete any pre-installed game that you don’t want on your Oculus Quest. To do this, simply navigate to your library and select the game that you want to uninstall. Then, click on “Uninstall” and confirm that you want to remove the game from your device.
Do You Need an Internet Connection to Play Pre-Installed Games?
No, an internet connection is not required to play pre-installed games on your Oculus Quest. These games are downloaded onto your device when you set it up for the first time, so they will be available even if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi or cellular data.
In conclusion, while the number of pre-installed games on Oculus Quest is limited, it’s still nice to have some games to play right out of the box. And if you’re not interested in any of the pre-installed games, you can always delete them and download new ones from the Oculus Store. Regardless of whether or not you keep the pre-installed games, the Oculus Quest is a fantastic device for anyone who wants to experience virtual reality gaming.