If you’re considering purchasing the Oculus Quest 2, one of the most important questions you may have is whether or not the device comes with video games. The answer is: yes and no.
What Comes in the Box?
When you purchase an Oculus Quest 2, you will receive the following items in the box:
- The Oculus Quest 2 headset
- Two touch controllers
- A charging cable and power adapter
- A glasses spacer (for those who wear glasses)
So, Where are the Video Games?
While the Oculus Quest 2 does not come with any pre-installed games, it does come with access to a wide range of free and paid games through the Oculus Store. Some popular titles include Beat Saber, Superhot VR, and Vader Immortal.
Free Games on Oculus Store
There are several free games available on the Oculus Store that you can enjoy without spending any extra money. These include:
- Rec Room – a social game where you can play various mini-games with other players online.
- Bait! – a relaxing fishing game.
- Echo VR – a zero-gravity sports game set in space.
Paid Games on Oculus Store
Of course, there are also plenty of paid games available on the Oculus Store if you’re willing to spend some extra cash. Some popular titles include:
- Beat Saber – a music-based rhythm game where you slice objects with virtual lightsabers.
- Superhot VR – an action-packed shooter game where time moves only when you move.
- Vader Immortal – a Star Wars-themed action game where you wield a lightsaber and use the Force.
While the Oculus Quest 2 does not come with any pre-installed games, it does come with access to a vast library of games through the Oculus Store. Whether you’re looking for free or paid games, there are plenty of options available to keep you entertained for hours on end. So, if you’re considering purchasing an Oculus Quest 2, rest assured that you’ll have plenty of games to choose from once you get your hands on it.