Are you looking for a way to get free games on PlayStation Now? Look no further because we have got you covered! In this article, we will guide you through the process of getting free games on PlayStation Now.
What is PlayStation Now?
PlayStation Now is a cloud gaming subscription service that allows users to access hundreds of games from the PlayStation library. Subscribers can stream or download games from a vast collection of titles, including PS2, PS3, and PS4 games.
How to Get Free Games on PlayStation Now?
Step 1: Sign Up for the 7-day Free Trial
The first step in getting free games on PlayStation Now is signing up for the 7-day free trial. To do this, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the official PlayStation website and click on “PlayStation Now.
- Click on “Start Free Trial. “
- Select your subscription plan (monthly or quarterly).
- Create a new account or log in if you already have one.
- Enter your payment information (you won’t be charged until after the trial period ends).
Step 2: Browse and Download Games
Once you have signed up for the free trial, you can start browsing and downloading games from the PlayStation library. Here’s how:
- Go to the “Browse” section on the top menu.
- Select “Games” from the drop-down menu.
- Browse through the available titles and select any game that interests you.
- Click on “Download” to start downloading the game to your device.
Step 3: Play and Enjoy
Once you have downloaded the game, you can start playing and enjoying it. You can play the game as long as you have an active PlayStation Now subscription.
Getting free games on PlayStation Now is easy, thanks to the 7-day free trial. By following the above steps, you can access and enjoy hundreds of games from the PlayStation library without spending a dime.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for the free trial and start playing your favorite games today!